Two Factor Authentication (2FA) is a method to secure your accounts. If you have 2FA enabled for your iCloud account, or would like to enable 2FA, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to My Apple ID – https://appleid.apple.com/account/home
2. Select Manage your Apple ID and sign in.
3. Select Password and Security.
4. Under Two-Step Verification, select Get Started and follow the onscreen instructions.
Once you have enabled 2FA for your iCloud account, you will need to generate an app-specific password that will enable you to add your account to BlueMail:
1. Select Password and Security.
2. Click Generate an App-Specific Password. (A new app password will be generated)
3. Open BlueMail and enter the new app password when adding your account.